Friday, September 05, 2008

A House Full Of Pizza.....

.... and I can't eat any of it. Tonight Yin and Yuri are doing some of their gymnastic moves in the living room floor called a pizza. It is what I call a back bend but they also call it a bridge but the little kids class call it the pizza. I have a couple of pieces in the fridge and a couple of goofballs in the livingroom floor and being that I am taking my Bros advice about trying to go gluten free to maybe help cure some of my recent symptoms a can't have any pizza. Funny how you don't really want something until you can't have it.

The chickens are doing well but we only got 3 eggs today. Maybe it is just the cycle of things and not a sign of being unhappy with me. We have 2 dozen in the fridge and when Mammer Jammer comes up this weekend, we hope to have enought to keep everyone filled to the brim with eggs.

We are gearing up for our venture South. We leave for Houston Monday morning and the kiddos will stay with my Mom and Dad. Heaven help them. I know them miss the kids when they are gone but I am sure they will have their fill by time we get back on Friday.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Looks like we are in for a bit cooler weather.

No comments: