Thursday, May 01, 2008

Back to Normal

Well as back to normal as it gets for me. I am back on a normal 8 hours shift and loving it. I have had time to get so much done after work. It has taken a while to get used to having time and also feeling like doing anything. I finally had a good nights sleep last night after 4 nights of restlessness. I hope it one of many to come. I am not sure what all we are doing this weekend but next weekend me a the DW (dear wife) are going to go on vacation overnight by ourselves. This is a much needed vacation away from the kids. We are not sure exactly where we are going yet because the hotel we were going to go to is booked. I am hoping we can find someplace else that will have a relaxing room and amenities we need. Here's to wishful thinking.

No comments: