Thursday, April 24, 2008

Free At Last, Free At Last, Thank God All Mighty Free At Last

Tonight is suppose to be my last night on turnaround. I feel like a prisoner that is getting ready for a favorable parole hearing. I can't wait to get away from this place for a while, even if it is only for a day or two.

Since turnaround, here is a list of things I have missed:

1. Being able to console my family from the death of a family member.
2. Being able to console my family from the death of a family pet.
3. Being home to make sure my family was safe due to a earthquake.
4. My boys last 2 basketball games where I was told he did quite well.
5. Countless tumbling practices for my daughter.
6. Countless piano practices for my son.
7. Mowing my yard the first few times. My wife and kids had to pick up my slack.

These are just a few that I can come up with recently that happened. I am sure there are a ton more that I missed out on closer to the beginning.

I would just like to take this time to say thank you to all my family members and especially my wonderful wife and kids for putting up with me though the duration of this turnaround.

1 comment:

Brando said...

Please come home safe and soon. WE MISS YOU!!!