Sunday, April 20, 2008

Whats this?! Another Post?!

Yep, I am having a hot streak of posting activity at the Rudy's Mems Blog. I am not sure where I found this abundance of energy to enter my name and password and make a difference in the world of blogging.

What is the most difficult part of blogging? Well that would be the topic of today's post. Some people will say it is coming up with a topic. Some will say that getting up the nerve to type what you are thinking on a somewhat public forum. While others will say that it is finding a relevant thought that conveys the feeling between blogger and reader.

However, I think the hardest part is to get a screwdriver under the G and H keys to pop them out of the keyboard. Why, you may ask? Because I need to make a space for my nose to fit while I am rolling my face back and forth across the keyboard. And THAT is what make an a award winning blog. I would categorize about 98% of my posts fall into this prestigious category. But what do I know. It is clinically proven that 11/10ths of the population have trouble with fractions.

3 comments:

Ramblin73 said...

hgfrcderfkilfdcxmgkgfdxsdngjk

Ramblin73 said...

My nose hurts.

Rudy said...

You are such a noob. I told you to pop out the G and H keys......Jeeees does anyone around here know how to properly make a comment. Until you have seen a master commenter you should steer clear from the art of face roll commenting young one.