Monday, July 30, 2007

The Clock Strikes 2!


Since my last post, death has struck two fish down in there prime. Both due to my error. I feel sorry for the little guys. One was the Oranda of the previous post. He made it a day or two after posting and then had a flushing party. Words were said over the bowl, it was a beautiful ceremony. Then Friday I was cleaning the filters in the pond and didn't notice a nosy little comet decided to get down in the filter with the pump. Sunday when I cleaned the filter, there was the little comet all pasty and stinky. He got thrown in the ditch. He was a little big to flush. I hope that the ole grim reaper is gone for now but they say it happens it threes. I wonder who is next?????

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

So sorry for your loss. . . here's hoping that there isn't a third.