Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Big Bangin Weekend


(Heres a picture of the Fireworks from my camera.....Just kiddin I borrowed the picture from Google.)

Since my last post, alot of things have happened in my life. Here are just the major ones.


1. My mom in law broke her arm trying to help hold a horse steady.

2. My parents came up to visit us for fire works.

3. My cousins and there better halves came up to visit for fire works.

4. My aunt and uncle came up to visit for fire works.

5. My brother and I got a year older.

6. We put 6 new fish in the pond.

I must say that I dont think I could have had a more pleasant weekend than we had. The only way it could have been better is if it was longer. I am really glad that Bean Boy, Mrs Bean Boy, Cynical, Ragged, Aunt R, Uncle A and of course my parents was able to make it up to visit on such a wonderful holiday. I hope everyone went home with a full belly and hoping to make it back up North soon. We will try to make it Southways as soon as we can.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

We had a great time. Thanks for having us!

Here's hoping you had a wonderful birthday.