Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Addictions


A couple of guys at work are playing World of Warcraft. Since December of last year our days have been filled with talkings and goings on in the WOW world. Clod started as I said last December while Skeeter held out until May. I am the last hold out to cave because I started last night. It is highly addictive and I can see how people can get obsessed with the game. I worked late last night so I got a late start. I got on basically as soon as I got home and stayed on till 11:30 pm. I didn't sleep to well thinking about how to play the game and I hope this game does not ruin the rest of the summer. I really like to play but I can see where if I don't play in moderation it will cause problems. I recommend this game but only if you don't have a addictive personality.

Also I am really excited about tonight. Tonight Brando, Hope, Clod, Yuri and I will be going to see the new Harry Potter movie. I cant wait. I am so glad that Brando asked her mom to watch Yin so we can go out for the evening. I will make sure and give a review of the movie in the next posts.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

How was the movie?