Monday, December 11, 2006

Warning Cache Spoilers In This Blog

Warning: Spoilers in this blog!!! Do Not read the first paragraph if your a Geocacher in my area.

What do these things have in common? Flashlight....Cache container....Brandy....? The answer is that all of the above was in my car trunk this weekend. There was a cache that we suspected that had glow in the dark writing on it and so we took said item to the only dark place that could be found in the middle of a picked corn field. It was a humorus experience to say the least. Yuri kept telling me to open the trunk but I wanted to leave it closed for a cache or two.


Now you can read this part.

We had a really good time caching yesterday. We hit several stop and go caches which are my favorite. Any cacher that tells you that they enjoy tearing apart anything and everything around a certain coord and looking a fool for close to an hour to find a cache that my be missing is lying to you. I like the quick gratification caches which might say something about me. It was a little breezy but it was still a nice day for December. I hope to see several more days like this next week while I am on vacation. I hope to get a few caches in while I am off.

If you want to know more about our adventure you can read Brandos Bloggins.

Happy caching.

No comments: