Friday, December 15, 2006

Voice On


Today my voice is back such as it is. I am enjoying talking at normal levels instead of straining to have people hear me and repeating myself. Still a bit hoarse but I am sure this will pass. One of the people I work with has blambed me for there scratchy throat. I wish I could call in sick but there is alot to do and not much time left to do it. As well as the projects I am working on there are several others that I have to cover due to people away for training and vacation. This week will be over soon and I will have 9 days to relax.


We watched "A Christmas Story"last night and it was just as good as I remember. I need to watch "Christmas Vacation" still so maybe this weekend I will watch it. These movies are a MUST SEE before Christmas can go on...


I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Brando said...

Get well soon! Come home soon! We miss you!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

We just saw the play, "A Christmas Story" and loved it as much as the movie.

Fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra