Sunday, December 24, 2006

VACATION!!!

This past week and until after Christmas I am supposs to be on vacation. However my work must have not gotten the memo. I went in to work during my vacation twice so far on my vacation and have ducked several phone calls. Hopefully it is all over with until I get back to work on Wednesday.





Sorry to everyone out there in blogger land. I have not been on the computer very much to read everyones blogs so I have a bunch of catching up to do. I hope to get time to comment on everyones postings soon.





Brando got her BIG Christmas present early this year. We are saving the suprise for my Mom and Dad until we come down next Saturday. So if you see them or talk to them please dont let the cat out of the bag until after next Saturday. This is what my lovely Brando wanted for about a year. I wanted something different but due to the fact that she will be the one using it the most I finally seen the light and purchase what she wanted. Here is here present :


I hope it makes a good vehicle.

I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Merry Christmas, Rudy!

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Merry Christmas and love the new ride.