Friday, May 26, 2006

Trying to collect the uncollectable



Today I tryed to locate all my travel bugs that have gone missing. I emailed everyone who has them or the last person to go to the cache after the person had planted them. I am hoping to get some kind of response but pretty well know that It wont happen. One lady has had one of my bugs since December of last year. I sent her an email in February and she assured me she would move it on soon. Now it is the end of May and she still has it. I sent another email a couple of weeks ago and got no response. One guy called the reaper joined geocaching just to steal 7 travel bugs in 15 days and then he hasnt done anything with them. They are all still in his posession. I see that he visited geocaching a month ago and I have sent him 2 emails and got no response. Why to these people do this. It makes no sense. I read on the forum that you should mutilate any hitchiker you pair with the tag to keep people from wanting to collect it. I should have drilled a couple of hundred holes in the sucker. Wish me luck on this bound to fail endeavor. Remember this when sending out a travel bug. Burn, maim, mutilate, to keep it from being kept. Have a nice weekend everyone.

2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Bastards. Someone did away with one of my caches. There is always someone ready to ruin a good thing.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

No fair. No fair.