Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Call Hall Hallin Baton Rouge


Yep I am heading to Baton Rouge next week Tuesday for work. It was one of those last second, Oh yeah we want you to come down and check out the shutdown system in its functionality test. OKAY so I have less than a week to get our plane tickets and hotel. Oh well....My coworker "G" and I are use to being the last to know. I got some incouraging news about the fall TA. It looks like it is going to be pushed into next year. So I will be able to work on and enjoy HALLOWEEN this year. I was not looking forward to spending another month at work.

I have big plans for HALLOWEEN this year and hope to work on only a couple of big projects and make them very well built. Last year I built cemetery fence, monster in the box, archway, The Raven skeleton, skull popup,numerous head stones, acid spitter and a couple of fog coolers and really didnt achive the quality of build that I wanted. The monster in the box was a victim of this. Good thing that the last TOT had left and I was testing the mechinisim when the drill inside broke. The gears grinding noise kidda let me know that something was wrong.

This year I am going to work on three skeletons that sing a song together. I will have them sing "This is HALLOWEEN" or a song that I found on a site that the person that built the shight composed. I really hope it works out and I dread worrying about the big night being rained out. Last year was a close one.

Well enough yammering now so see ya later.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Mmmmmmm, good food in Baton Rouge. Enjoy!

Ramblin73 said...

Rudy, It is truely sad to think that Scooby Doo 2 is a benchmark of success. It is a sad sad thing.