Monday, June 22, 2009

Poolin

We have basically moved outta the house and into the pool. It has been so hot today. The van showed 99 degrees but I think its a bit high but still felt really hot. I didnt get to swim but Yuri informed me that the pool was 91 degrees. We swam in it this weekend and it was 88 and that was just about perfect for cooling off.

The water is crystal clear and the water has just a hint of debree in it. It will steadily get worse because I dont have a vacuum to get the stuff off the bottom. The only hope is to get the kids in there to stir it up and hope the debree gets near the skimmer or the suction to the filter.

Been trying to make sure the chlorine level stays up on the pool because in this weather and the sun and temp will cause water with no clorine turn to pea soup in a few hours. Wish me luck.

No comments: