Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Bloggin

Not too much has been happening around here. Mom and Dad came to visit last week and since then not to much to report.

We set the pool up this last weekend and it is warming up nicely. It was about 70 degrees when we first filled it and now it is about 84 degrees. The kids seem to be able to bare it but I like it just a bit warmer.

Yin has started piano lessons and is now playing twinkle twinkle little star with her music book and stickers on the keys.

Yuri sucessfully went to church camp for a weekend and was there all weekend with out having to call home or be upset. He said he had a really good time and we are happy that he did.

The chickens are doing well in there new diggs. The chicks are growning and I havent lost any for about 2 weeks now so that is a good thing.

The neighbors came down last weekend and we sat in the back yard burning a stump out of the ground and cooking smores over the fire. We sat on the tailgate of the truck and chatted until about midnight. It was a good time.

Me nieces and nephews came over today and went swimming in the pool. They all looked like they were having a good time.

The chicken tractor will find a new home on Friday. A friend from my work is buying it and I will also give him a few of my hens to get him started.

Moe even after several attempts by Brando and I will not yodel.

However Yin can make him yodel like no ones business.

Watched the first season of TruBlood on DVD and it is pretty good.

Just got finished watching Underworld Rise of the Lycans and it was good and kept to the story line as told in the first movie.

I am dreading going to work tomorrow and want to stay home.

Moe is watching me type this. He is a nice cat and the only thing I wish I could figure out how to help him with is why he digs in his water bowl. I have changed to a 9X 13 cassarole dish because I read that if thier whiskers touch the side of the bowl due to being too deep or too small it makes they want to dig but he still digs from time to time.

Well thats about it for now. Have a nice rest of the week and a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Darned cat is useless if it won't yodel. ; ) Thanks for the update. . . and I am envious of the pool. It's hot!

Rudy said...

We called the cat tuner to see if he can get any noise outta this cat but I am not holding my breath. You guys can come up and jump in the pool anytime.