Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mixed Emotions

This weekend was a terrible and wondrous weekend. Terrible for the ones left behind but, wondrous for one. She was a young women, a mere 15 years of age.

We are saddened by her leaving us but, her memory will be with us forever. I found myself thinking about her on my way to work this morning. Thinking about her life if she had remained here. I take comfort in thinking that it is like a book with a perfect ending that came several chapters too soon and the author is just padding it for bulk. It really takes away from the significance of the preceding chapters.

I think we should see this life we live as a testing ground. We are really not suppose to be here indefinitely. We are home, then allow to go out into this world. When we complete what we need to do we are called home once more. To do what you might say? To do what we have to do. Some peoples missions are complex and some are very simple but, we all have a mission to do in life. Only He knows your mission and when it has been completed.

I am upset that such a young women was called home so early in life but, I also understand that she had completed her mission. Not only was her mission very complex but, she was really good at what she was put here to do. She finished early and she was called home. Some people it takes 80 years to complete what she did in so few. Some will live to 100 and not even come close to touching as many people.

I am not sure if I communicated my thoughts correctly but, I am trying to wrap my brain around this whole process. It is the only way I can make sense of this.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Fiscus family. God bless and be with you all.

No comments: