Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS


On my Christmas break, I have enjoyed a great many things. First we went to Kentucky to visit my folks and also spent some time with Pilot, Needles, Ragged and Kdense. Thanks for all the gifts. They were very thoughtful and nice. It was really nice to catch up with family.


While visiting my folks I made sure to take along my Christmas movies that are a must for this time of year. I took Snow Day, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story and Christmas with the Kranks. I think I finally got my fill for Christmas Movies this year.


Christmas morning was a big hit for the kids. I think that Santa was right on the mark with all of his gifts. Yuri asked us how Santa knew he wanted a castle when he didn't even tell anyone he wanted one. I told him that Santa has been in this business for a long time and is good at his work.


Yin got a Leapster and has had her head buried in it since we turned it on this morning. Yuri also got a computer game that he has been playing for a while today.


We didn't leave the house all day and our friends down the road dropped off our gift which was a custom made calendar of my yard haunt and a big plate of homemade candy. I'm gonna be as fat as a cow when I go back to work.


I was really good this year because I got a nice hooded coat, sleeping pants, clothes, a drill and light set, money and season 7 of Scrubs on DVD. I must have been very good to get this stuff. Brando will post what she got for being a good girl this year.


Ho Ho must have done a really good job this year because both kids have basically vanished into their rooms toys in hand and haven't been heard from since. Brando not being one to let the tree set there with nothing under it yelled, "TIMBER!" after the tree was robbed of its ornaments and promptly shoved back in the box for next year.


Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: