Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Laughed Out Loud

My wife Brando watches a slew of TV show that I would just normally flip right by. She watches The Big Bang, Two & A Half Men and How I Met Your Mom. Since she watches these shows sometimes I am forced to watch them also and most of the time I am glad. They have some really talented writers and actors on these shows. And what I mean by talented is that they have the same F#$%ed up since of humor that I have. Therefor I was rendered laughing most of the night out loud.

On How I Met Your Mom a Character named Barney made up these songs about his friends sister while looking at her picture in a Christmas Card.

2005 (to the tune of "Jingle Bells"): "Pulling down her pants, yanking off my own, underneath the mistletoe I'll make your sister moan..."

2006 (to the tune of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"): "I wish I could see her naked, I wish I could see her naked, I wish I could see her naked and down on all fours."

2007 (to the tune of The Dradle Song): Ted has a little sister, gets hotter every day. And if I ever I meet her, with her boobies I will play. Everybody! Sister, sister, sister..."

There were a few more that I can not remember but unfortunately for my wife I can't get these out of my head. So now when I am around her I can't help but sing them.

My marriage is just strong enough to manage The Christmas Story but this jumps it to another level.

No comments: