Saturday, November 01, 2008

That Was Halloween





Halloween once again has come and gone. All their is left is the putting all the stuff away. Some people might call it crap but I call it......well at this point, crap. I am not looking forward to getting all this stuff crammed in the garage. Oh well it has to be done might as well grin and bare it.


We had 90 TOTS last night which was a bit low but il take it. The highest we have had was 126 in the past but as Pilot said the two neighboring towns had TOT on the same night. We had a few new faces this year and a few we expected to come didnt show. Halloween in a busy time when you have a child and all the family expects you to make the rounds to their house.

All in all I think the night turned out pretty well. Mort only made one person jump in the ditch this year so he did his job. I only had one kid cry slightly and most came up to the porch. Kids are either getting braver or dumber. I hope not the latter. I hope everyone had a good time last night in whatever you did. And to all..........


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

No comments: