Friday, June 01, 2007

Where has the week gone????

I have been on vacation this week and don't have a clue where it all went. Got off work last Friday and came home. We went out to eat and watch a softball game that evening.

Saturday we went to Mom and Dads to spend a few days. We had fun talking with family and riding the lawn mower and 4 wheeler around the safari trail. We also had fun getting a golf cart back to the house after the alternator quite charging. Hopefully it will get repaired before it leaves someone else stranded. Mom and Dad bought an inflatable pool and it was nice and warm on Monday so we all took a dip while Mom put her feet in the water.

Tuesday morning we got around and rounded up the stuff for our return trip up North to home. Brando stopped at Eville and bought me a few fish for my pond and we purchase a pool from Sam's for the kids. After we got home, we were pooped to do much so we rested.

The next day we set up the pool and started filling it. Since it was hot, we decided to go inside and watch a movie. The kids and Brando watched Everyone's Hero in the living room while I watched Pans Labyrinth in the bedroom. About 20 minutes to the ending I started getting a little headache so I took a Tylenol. After the movie was over I was sick with a full blown Migraine. I suffered from 2 pm till 7 pm when I threw up everything I had eaten before 2pm that was still in my stomach. I took a quick cool bath and at 9 pm got up to watch Ghost hunters still suffering. The left side of my head had let up but the right was still throbbing like a robins ass. When Ghost hunters went off I went straight to bed. I rolled around a bit wondering if I would be able to fall asleep but then I woke up in the morning with my head back to normal but my stomach was still a bit queasy.

Around noon I ate something and my stomach started to settle. And this is now Thursday. We went to Wally world and I purchased a couple of pots for my pond plants and we picked up a fan module for the van. We got home and I re potted the plants and checked the chemicals in the pool. We also put the solar cover on the pool to help warm it up. It was 72 degrees yesterday. While trekking back and forth to the dirt pile re potting plants. I nearly had a heart attack when I came very close to stepping on a snake. After pitching the snake in the field and getting the yard picked up, we went inside.

Today is Yuris Birthday and I went into his room this morning to sing him Happy Birthday. Who knows what this day has in store.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Happy Birthday, Yuri!

(And hoping you feel much better after your encounters with migraines and snakes. Ugh.)

Ramblin73 said...

Happy Birthday Yuri!