Sunday, June 10, 2007

Shaken Not Sturred

I don't know why all the exciting things have to happen while I am away. Here I am in sunny Phoenix and all sorts of exciting things are happening at home.

Yesterday, a friend for work gave me 5 HUGE Goldfish. I mean scaling and eaten HUGE. Well As soon as my plane touches down I call home to find out that one fish is MIA. My mind started to race with all the things that could have happened to this fish. I mean for this fish to up and vanish would be a pretty big feat. After about an hour of stomach churning worry about this poor fish and what I am going to tell my friend, I get a call that the thing has been hiding in a spot under a rock we didn't know existed until now. Now my stomach is still in knots but I am waiting for something else to happen since I am so conveniently close. Maybe the pond will catch fire next.

Haven't been here an hour and want to go home. I guess I will start climbing the walls. Maybe be in the next Spider man movie. His new villain Nervous Wreck. I just need a full body suit and some Speedos with an emblem of someone biting their finger nails on the chest.

5 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Deep breaths. Deep breaths. You'll be home soon.

Ramblin73 said...

Sorry for the scare Bubby. I can't believe that fish could fit under there. I think the panic was already in motion when I got there but I searched that pond thoroughly and came up no dice. I think maybe when you jumped from the rock to the patio the rock must have slide abit and made alot of room under there. Anyway there is enough room for at least 2 to 3 of the big fishes in there. Hope you trip is pleasant and that it goes quick. We want you home soon. Hang in there Bro!

Rudy said...

I know you tried but being here isnt going quick enough. I am ready to be home.

Brando said...

COME HOME SOON!!!

or I may have to sell off some of YOUR children. :)

Rudy said...

Be home soon...