Sunday, February 04, 2007

Shoo Tired


We didnt sleep very well last night. Yin decided at 12:30 am it was time to get up and play. After we layed her back down she got up every hour on the hour asking from everything from juice to watching the Wiggles on her T.V. in her room. Finally we were tired of her comming into our room so we shut our door. That is when she proceded to walk back and forth infront of our room knocking on the door as she walked by. I finally had enough and carried her into her room and said if she gets off that bed I was going to spank her. She gave me her usual OK and I went to bed. This was at 7 oclock in the morning. At 8:30 my eyes couldnt stay shut anymore so we got up and I wondered where Yin was. She was sound asleep in her bed. I said HELL NO. So I went into her room and made her get up. She was really cranky. So now we are walking around like the living dead awaiting the start of the Super Bowl. Then at about 2 oclock in the after noon the power goes out. We fire up the battery operated radio to find almost the whole county is without power that has Amerin CIPS. But the good news was that they hoped to have it back up at 4 to 4:30. They got it going just before 4 and we were happy campers. Now I am setting here watching the Super Bowl post game show wondering if the Bears should have even showed up at all. Oh well maybe next year.

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

If I had a nickle for every time that happened to me...