Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Surprise @ Home

Today I came home and there was a surprise waiting for me on the table. My wonderful wife Brando called my Mom and got the recipe for homemade tomato ketchup and spent hours over a hot stove canning it for me. When I came in the door I thought she just made another batch of homemade salsa, which is delicious, but to my surprise it was the one and only tomato ketchup. I love to put this stuff on soup beans and eat it with fried bread. It is really really good. Unfortunately after eating said meal I tend to cause a little discomfort in the vicinity around me for some reason. It is worth the discomfort to me. Love ya Brando.

1 comment:

Ramblin73 said...

Beans Beans the mucical fruit.
The more you eat the more you toot.
The more you toot the better you feel. Let's have beans every meal.