Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ill Be Home Soon

This week has moved along ok. I have done nothing except goto school, sleep, eat & read. As you may have read on my wifes blog I am reading The Da Vinci Code. It is pretty entertaining. I must say it is a good page turner and I hope this leads to anew hobby but I aint holding my breath. The last book I read was Black Hawk Down. It was really good also if you like that sort of thing. What will the next book be????? War and Peace? Who knows! If anyone has a really good page turner please point me in that direction. I Might check it out. Please post your favorite books in you comments....I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I suspect that my favorite books will not end up on your list (Laura Ingalls Wilder series, anything by Jennifer Weiner or Laurie Notaro, and of course the classics by Steinbeck etc.), but might I suggest a series of books, because if you love one, you'll typically love them all.