Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Moe The Merrier

I finally relented and added another mouth to the family. Brando and the kids have wanted a inside pet (something other than fish) for a while and I have put my foot down but today I had a weak moment and we got Moe.





So far he had adjusted well. He rode home very quitely and not makeing those cat being ran through a meat grinder meows. He has been very quite and has been mostly relaxed around the house. I heard Yuri ask if he would be more active tomorrow. I hope he stays cool calm and collected. He has a pention to set on the piano but pulling the books off on him may have taught him a lesson.




I must say that he has fit in so far and I think will make a shining new light in this disfunctional family. We needed Moe in the family so we got Moe. HEY MOE! Nuck Nuck Nuck. He he he




2 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Moe is cute. Can't wait to meet him.

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Adorable. Seriously fluffy!