Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Officially OLD

Yesterday I finally turned old. Yep I have one foot in the grave and the other in an old folks home. I bet those wrinkly women are HOTTT. Eeew!

The only difference is maybe that I wake up with more aches and pains than I remember when I was younger but my mind is slipping so I cant even rely on my memories.

I also notice that I have trouble staying on subject when I am blogging so I tend to ramble a bit I hate my work.

I also tend to repeat my self more often than I used to. I also repeat myself more from time to time and also did I mention that I repeat myself?

I am also experiencing trouble getting it up......on outta bed. Yeah if given a chance I would sleep forever and never get up. Sometimes my beloved Brando has to put her foot in my back and give me a shove.

I would type more but I don't have the energy and I forgot what I was gonna type anyway.....OH by the way did I mention that I like to repeat myself?

No comments: