Sunday, June 11, 2006

New additions

Our family has grown by 6 today. We are the proud owners of 6 Goldfish. We bought them today and placed them in the super top secret project garden pond and let them aclimate to the water tempreture for about an hour and then set them free. They cautiosly explored their new home and environment before settling in. After about another hour I dropped in some food because there is no vegetion in the water and there is probably little to no algae in the new pond. I will try to get some photos of the new editions sometime this week. Hope everyone had a productive weekend.

6 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

What will you name them? All pets need names.

Rudy said...

Well if these fish are not any different from my other fish I have had they will be named Floater 1, Floater 2, etc... respectively.

K_Dense73 said...

I had some fish one time. Then, I accidentally killed them all. I'm still traumatized.

Brando said...

Well now there are even more fish... Names????

Rudy said...

New names are Chum, Bait, Chicken of the Sea, Cat Food, Stinky and Frank. (I ran out of humerous names and that was the first one to pop into my pea brain,)

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I think that Rudy, Brando, Needlefingers, Pilot, Cynical (Kdnense) and Ragged are fine names, fine names, I tell ya.